“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

8/4/2010 Outdoor Wednesday #82


If you would like to participate or view other blogs who have posted an outdoor theme go to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com. Thank you Susan for being the hostess.





Look don't these mushrooms look like a minature city?





And these mushrooms look like pancakes don't they?




Mushrooms are popping up everywhere on the forest floor. Aren't these natural beauties?

8 comments:

  1. i love mushrooms--are they all edible?:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found some really different mushrooms this year. I made pictures, but have not posted yet. I do not think any looked like your pancakes tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mushrooms they are so fun! I saw the one and before I read your text I thought pancake... great minds think alike:-))
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had some mushrooms at the house upstate this year too.They popped up overnight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. never seen a mushroom like a pancake before.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are cool mushrooms! I only have the white and creamy ones in the yard..

    Yours yellow ones are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are very pretty. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look like natures little merinque shapes. It's pretty amazing how many different ones there are.

    ReplyDelete