“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

11/17 Outdoor Wednesday - #97

Today it was a chilly fall day. New merchandise was available to purchase for both Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays at the Starbuck's counter inside our neighborhood grocery store. The clerk suggested peppermint this and cranberry that. mmmm, it all sounded so sweet, tasty and delicious. I decided to indulge in a Hot White Chocolate. What a treat!

Then I went to the library to obtain books on hold, prepared dinner, started a load of laundry and did the dishes. Finished just in time to watch DEATH OF A HOLLOW MAN, Midsomer Murders. Mystery stories are v-e-r-y interesting to me at this point of my life. I'm not sure why. I also like to read biographies and self help books.

To participate or view blogs who have posted an Outdoor Wednesday theme click here: http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com. Thank you Susan for being the hostess.


Photo: Fernando at Saddlebrook Farms, Grayslake, Illinois, November, 2010.

Photo: Pawprint shot through glass window, Harvard, Illinois-2010.

11 comments:

  1. I'm not so sure that the donkey wanted its picture taken, by the "expression" it has. It is kinda like me-I hate to have my picture taken! The paw print is a neat photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment and to answer your question...I think it is about the right time for our first snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce, you are a super woman! A lot of chores accomplished. I like that paw "print".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting on my blog. It is chilly day here, too.
    Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are really great. Happy Outdoor Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You never disappoint us in your great animal shows. The little donkey is trying to decide what to do about you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had my first Peppermint Mocha of the season from our local Starbucks a couple of days ago...it tastes like Christmas! Thank you so much for your visit!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hot white chocolate sounds good to me. Love the quote for today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That paw print is a fun photo but it must not be fun to have to have wash it off your windows all the time! :)

    The hot white chocolate sounds really good..I'll ahve to try one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's very adorable!

    ReplyDelete