Thursday, November 4, 2010

Skywatch Friday - Season 4 Episode 17

Click on logo above to view other skies from around the world. I would like to say thanks to the skywatch team who are: Klaus, Sandy, Wren, and Sylvia.

Storm is brewing.

Black and white format of similar shot. Both photographs were taken down at Lake Michigan. Drop in again sometime to see Midwestern Skies.


  1. Love storm sky. It's dramatic but beautiful!

    Thanks Joyce for your nice visiting on my blog!

  2. Very beautiful sky.Impressive too.

  3. I like the original, with just a hint of blue in the sky.

  4. It looks the same here right about now. Stormy skies look so mysterious.

  5. Overwhelmingly thick clouds!!! I like the composition of the images.
    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog.
    Have a nice day.

  6. It's interesting to compare the two photos. The first photo gives me the eerie feeling that a storm is imminent.