“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Friday, April 29, 2011

Merchandise Mart






Tablescape, British Royal Wedding, Friday, April 29, 2011 at the Merchandise Mart, Chicago, IL.



What an adventure I had today. My friend, Susan Andrews had tickets and asked me to be her guest to attend two events at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago, Illinois. First we enjoyed seeing the International Fair of Contemporary and Modern Art.






After we had lunch, we attended the second event. We arrived at just the right time at the International Antiques Fair to enjoy a cupcake. Many others were enjoying a toast of champagne to celebrate the British Royal Wedding .






3 comments:

  1. Fun!...adventurers!
    Can't wait to see the photo's.
    Love your playlist.
    ~Jo
    LazyonLoblolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Chicago! What a wonderful way to enjoy your day. Happy PS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Chicago....and I can't imagine how much fun you had with your friend at these events!!! That tablesetting is so lovely!

    Happy Pink Saturday to you!!! dana

    ReplyDelete