“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Monday, July 2, 2012

Thinking Outside The Box


This year the clematis vines were absolutely spectacular.  All the flowers looked like wax; they were so beautiful that the blossoms didn't even look real.   The flower itself was white with tiny purple lines shooting through the petals.  One bloom kept calling ... take a picture of me and so I did.   Using Picasa 3 program, I changed it from a color photograph to a black and white format.  My favorite part of the plant is the twisted petal.

For My Information Only:  Last year I shot the clematis vines on July 8th.   This year I shot the clematis vines on July 2nd.  

Used papyrus font for credit purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment