“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

January 25, 2017 - Outdoor Wednesday - #420 - Picket Fence




Greetings and Salutations!  If you would like to view Outdoor Themes click here: http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/.  Thank you Susan for being the hostess.













Picket fence, Oakton School, Evanston, Illinois.

My husband and I were going on an errand to pick-up a pair of new glasses for me.   On the way there we discovered this wonderful picket fence.  I requested a photo stop.  John found a safe place to park.  I got out of the SUV and was all excited and took way, I mean way, too many shots but it was worth it   Skies are gray day-after-day but at least we are not shoveling snow.  Look at all the bright colors and all the different faces painted on each picket.  Photography expresses my joy.

4 comments:

  1. That fence would definitely be an eye catcher. Someone spent a lot of time and work on it. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful fence ~ so colorful and creative ~ great shot ~ thanks,

    Wishing you happiness in your week ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this ingenious fence since each picket is different:) And the kids must have had a lot of fun Painting the pickets:) Thanks for coming by!

    ReplyDelete