“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Monday, April 23, 2012

Thinking Outside The Box


Remember playing tic, tac, toe?    Well, everytime my husband, John and I left one of our favorite places to eat breakfast,  I saw this on the sidewalk.   I procrastinated and I put off and I suffered from youngtimers until recently, I got out the camera and took this shot.   After working on the image in Picasa it now looks like a blackboard.

Remembering when I was young, I would be asked along with many different classmates of mine, to clean the blackboard.   Sometimes the blackboard would be left really clean, other times very messy, and last but not least other times the blackboard would be spotted.   This image invokes remembering the past.

1 comment: