“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Saturday, June 22, 2013

PINK SATURDAY - June 22, 2013 - Abandoned House


Hello!   If you would like to participate of view blogs who have posted PINK things click here:  http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/.   Thank you Beverly for being the hostess.


This PINK roof and PINK window and door frame really caught my eye.   It is an abandoned house in Curacao.  This home must have a lot of stories to tell.  

2 comments:

  1. Just the right touch added to this home and pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always share such wonderful quotes. I love this little abandoned house. It looks so sad, I hope someone buys it and turns into s special place. I’m happy you made a photograph of it to share. Happy Pink and Happy Summer...........

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete