Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thursday, June 27, 2013 Skywatch Friday - Season 6, Episode #51


If you would like to view skies from all over the world click here:   http://skyley.blogspot.com/
Skywatch Friday hosts are Yogi, Sylvia, and Sandy.  

Hwy #27


My husband and I got into the car and drove until we saw a potential skywatch shot.   I know this is against the rules but I had to catch it.   He stopped the car.  I turned on the camera and kneeled in the middle of the road then took this shot.   I heard cars coming fast took another image just in case the other one didn't come out.   I ran to the car and thought safe at last and whoop pi! 



8 comments:

  1. quite an adventure for a sunset shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are brave! Great capture! Happy skywatching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a great shot. I'm glad you survived getting the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting shot!
    Have a wonderful week-end!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, the things we do for a good photograph!! This one came out great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot! Getting in seemed a little bit risky! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shot and bravely done. Kudos to hubs for not freaking out as you knelt in the road. Or - did he????

    ReplyDelete