“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

1/13/2016 - Outdoor Wednesday - #366 - Abandoned Church




Howdy Folks!   If you would like to view photographs with an Outdoor Theme click here: http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com. Thank you Susan for being the hostess.



My husband and I keyed into the GPS how to drive from Orlando to Mt. Dora, Florida.  On our travels we stopped at this abandoned building so I could take some photographs.  A homeless person was resting on the stoop.  All the things she owned were with her.   She said she was hungry.   I gave her some money.   I respected her image and didn't take it.  If only this abandoned church building could talk.   If only....





No comments:

Post a Comment