“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Saturday, January 23, 2016

1/23/2016 - SkyWatch Friday - Mt. Dora, Florida - Palm Trees




What day is it?   What time is it?   Oh my goodness.   Better late than never. Click here if you want to view skies from all over the world:  http://skyley.blogspot.com/.   Our Skywatch hosts are:   Yogi, Sylvia and Sandy, who we certainly do appreciate their hard work each and every week.


Mt. Dora, Florida-2015.

My husband and I went to the shores of Lake Michigan yesterday.   I took a few photographs expecting to post them on SkyWatch Friday.   Lo and behold, when I tried to load the images from the phone to the computer no luck.  Now, I remember that we brought the cell phone to AT&T Phone Store maybe a week ago.   The camera was not working but was fixed that day.   Evidently, I need to tweek something mmmm, but what?  Miss Techie I am not.   I guess, when my son comes over Monday, I'll have him take a peek and hopefully, he can fix the problem.  Click this.   Click that.   I'm hoping.  Lesson relearned:   Take the big boy camera along on photo shoots too for back-up.

I was searching  old files to post something rather than nothing.  I found this image of palm trees, can't help dreaming of warmer days ahead.  There is something about palm trees that makes my heart sing....

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Nice capture. It looks like the spring is waiting for you. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Nice capture. It looks like the spring is waiting for you. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love palm trees, as I've never lived anywhere they could grow. Nice moody sky shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Very creatively captured sky and cloud and palm tree shot!

    Wishing you a Happy Week ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. Your sky look quite a bit like what we are getting her in Coventry :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. Your sky look quite a bit like what we are getting her in Coventry :).

    ReplyDelete