“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Skywatch Friday - Season 4 Episode 9

Abandoned barn, sky and fence with grasses waving in the breeze located in northern Wisconsin.


Click here to view photographs of skies from all over the world: http://skyley.blogspot.com/. Skywatch Friday is hosted by Klaus with the help of Sandy, Ivar, Wren and Fishing Guy. If you would like to participate, skywatch begins each Thursday evening at 7:30 P.M., GMT.

13 comments:

  1. I simply love that old barn! And the sky - and photo - are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great old barn! I love it and it's perfect against the sky! Super composition!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a perfect summer afternoon. The old barn is perfect with that blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty sight. Like a postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Handsome old barn, all patch work and layers.
    Such a pretty countryside sky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo. Wonderful composition. And I LOVE that green grass!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice shot of the old barn and sky. I enjoy seeing older building and wonder about their history. Interesting post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sky just fits the simple country life...Love the lush greens there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photo of this rural area! I love the perspective and the lovely blossoms in the foreground along with the beautiful skies above this abandoned barn ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Joyce! Sorry for the long delay, but after one year work, I got my official week off and, as always, the week before was terrible and the return awful... ;). Furthermore, there was 09.09.09, which for me was a bit depressing, as I entered a Club 60 I would prefer to postpone the joining... ;))
    I’ll try to find some more time in the coming week to enjoy your posts!! Lovely sky here!!

    Blogtrotter is now in Turkey. Enjoy and have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice old barn.
    good photograph against a Blue sky.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete