“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thinking Outside of the Box

In December, I was visiting the Roux Library, Florida Southern College, Lakeland, Florida. In my mind I saw this image and decided to capture it. Image was cropped but did not play with it in PhotoShop or any other program. Notice the rack of books and shelving which included a vision of lines horizontal and vertical. Look at the lower right hand corner, one will find grass and trees. Look straight at the photo, one can see window frames, natural lighting and tree limbs. The light bulb and even the wiring showed up in this image. I am always exploring light and shadows, hard and soft textures but in this image I succeeded in capturing what the library looks like inside and what is outside of the library building which was my goal.

Title: Thinking outside of the Box


2 comments:

  1. It took a good eye to catch that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome...
    Sometimes we are at just the right spot...at the right time!!!

    This looks like one of those times!

    ReplyDelete