“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

3/23 Outdoor Wednesday - #115




If you would like to participate or view other blogs who are posting an Outdoor Wednesday theme click logo above. Thank you Susan for being our hostess.



Here is what is happening in Chicagoland area: It is gray. It is raining. Then I heard thunder and lightning. Snow is predicted for tomorrow night. Spring flowers are trying to push their way up through the soil. I hear that showers bring flowers. And so it is.

9 comments:

  1. Really? As beautiful as snow is, I sure wouldn't want it right now. I can only remember ONE time that it snowed in Georgia in March.

    I got stuck in it trying to head back to school after spring break.

    Yuk.

    Here's hoping that you have spring flowers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo is lovely. The lighting makes it quite moody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shot Joyce.

    The sun is shining here at the lake...snow predicted for Saturday. The ups and downs of Spring in the midwest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photo.

    I hope it won't be to much snow. Here it is rainy but otherwise very much spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Were also supposed to get some thunder here along with showers... I hope it's not too long before the flowers;)

    Btw, feel free to use the quote on my sidebar you asked about, It's a great one isn't it! Just click on the photo, it will take you to "Photobucket" for the html code. I believe the quote was written by Eleanor Roosevelt...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the sepia tone of this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could be there to be honest with you! I am so sick of hot summer days I really would love to be somewhere cold just like that! I will send you some sunshine if you could send me some snow!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This could be an illustration for the cover of a mystery novel.
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete