“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Skywatch Friday - Season 4, Episode 38

If you would like to participate or view other skies from around the world click on logo above. Thanks to the skywatch team.
I can't believe the whole thing....blue skies. YEA! It has been one gray day, then another gray day and yes, another gray day. The gray days were really getting to me. Finally, this is what we saw two days ago. I actually went on errands wearing a sweatshirt, no jacket in the Chicagoland area today Hip. Hip. Hooray!


I saw a robin today. Spring must be here! I'm ready more than ready.


Ya'll come back now.

16 comments:

  1. We've not seen a blue sky for a while! Am hoping for one tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi joyce, thanks for your visit. I love your header pic. just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just can't beat a beautiful blue sky with puffy white clouds--lovely. Mickie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The things are a little bit complicated in Sweden...gray,g ray, gray, everyday
    To those who were born in South America, like me, oh, my God!!!!



    hhahahahahah
    congrats and thanks for sharing the photo and the impression about the life.
    Grace Olsson
    www.graceolsson.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blue sky to welcome spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a robin and patches of blue sky, sure signs of spring for you now, that a wonderful way to start the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a beautiful blue sky and yes isn't it wonderful after all those grey skies. We had the same over here,

    ReplyDelete
  8. the sky smiled back at you, i'm sure.:p

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do understand .... it´s so loveley to se the blue in the sky, and feel the sun warming! I had a bit of it today, hoping for more tomorrow :)

    Wish you a great weekend, Joyce ... Irene :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see the blue sky and it`s wonderful when the sping is comming. I like your pink skies up here too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hooray I'm happy that you finally got some spring. Beautiful sky -- the pink post above this one is beautiful too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aren't they wonderful? And always worth celebrating. Yeah, spring! Yeah, skies!

    ReplyDelete