“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Friday, March 18, 2011

Pink Saturday - March 19, 2011


If you would like to participate or view other blogs who have posted Pink items click logo above. Thank you Beverly for being the hostess.











Sunrise at Lake Michigan. Isn't nature just lovely all decked out in Pink? I couldn't believe it when the waves were rolling in and rolling out which appeared to be yes PINK.
Think I'll go raid the goody drawer for some Cherry Chocolate Kisses and grab a Cherry Coke out of the refrigerator and then go take a peek at what the other ladies have posted this week. So glad you could stop for a spell. Hope you will drop by next time. Meanwhile, take care.

6 comments:

  1. I'm a mess... I left my comment to this post in the previous post.....
    Anyway: beautiful photos! :-) pink sky is always "magical"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the reflections. Very nice Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me want to visit Lake Michigan -- lovely photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the most stunning pics I've ever seen. You caught the pink so beautifully.

    I also love your idea of a quote a day. I'm a huge quotation lover so I'm following for the adventure. I'm sure I will read so many new ones that I've never heard.

    ReplyDelete