“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2/16 - Outdoor Wednesday #110


It is in the 30s today. The Chicagoland area is experiencing a February thaw. All I could see today was mud, puddles, black snow and grey skies Rain is expected tonight which would clean the area up. Decided to post an image taken when it was frigid cold and steam floated out of sewers making it look like fog.



Blizzard, February, 2011.
Copyright Joyce Meyer

If you would like to participate or view other blogs who have posted Outdoor themes click here: http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com. Thank you Susan for being our hostess.

Thanks for stopping by. See you next week.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything looks better than ice and snow. Even it is steam from a sewer line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got chills looking at it - it is a beautiful shot! Wish I could send some of this lovely warm weather your way - Spring is around the corner!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like this photo...it's eerily beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful photo...mysterious looking!!! We have been having some lovely days...in the sixties now...it is a welcome relief!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what an amazing photo!! Thank you so much for visiting...I am new to Outdoor Wednesday and it's so great to see your post.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful image! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sitting here ready to comment and as I type, I'm reading LV's comment about even steam from a sewer line being better than ice and snow...well, I can't say I agree but it made me laugh.

    Now, your photo...I think it's absolutely beautiful. I love the sepia tones and the misted effect around the beautiful tree.


    My Funny Thursday Theme Song "Tijuana Jail"

    Hope you're having a great day! Thanks for stopping by yesterday. Your company is always welcomed!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful and impressive photographic work! We unfortunately have no snow this winter, I really miss it :)

    ReplyDelete