“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Friday, February 25, 2011

Pink Saturday - February 26, 2011


If you would like to participate or view other blogs who have posted for Pink Saturday click here: http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/. Thank you Beverly for being our hostess.



Ice Show, Gaylord Palms, Orlando, FL
Photo Credit: Joyce Meyer
We treated our grandchildren to this event. Gaylord Palms Hotel has an Ice Show in Orlando, Florida. We put on these blue long coats (which are returned after viewing the event) and saw amazing sculptures made out of ice. Yes, I repeat ice.
I overlooked this image for quite awhile and all of a sudden I go gee whiz this image has Pink in it and it also has a light at the end of the tunnel. So decided to post this image for a Pink Saturday event.
Think I'll go down to the lake and watch the sunset. Hopefully, you'll visit again next week.

14 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday!

    Love ice and this shot is fabulous!



    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your grandkids loved this! I've always wanted to go to something like this, but I never thought there would be an ice show in Florida!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is amazing--it must have been SO fun!!! Happy Pink Saturday to you!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it was amazing...was it cold? What a fun thing to do.
    Happy pink Saturday and enjoy the sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brrr! I know it was cold, but what a treat! I just know the grandkids were enthralled with it all!

    Your sky is just beautiful!
    Jil
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a captivating photo and what a treat. I bet you and the family had a wonderful time.
    Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun place to visit! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Sweetie, I would have to say it must have been beautiful!!!Thanks for sharing with us ...

    Prayers, and blessings on You from, our AWESOME LORD above~~~Hugs Dena

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks fun! I could do with lots of ice about now. Summer is supposed to be ending soon but it is still so hot here. I wish Fall would hurry up and arrive!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun experience that must've been! I've never heard of this type of ice show!

    Thanks for your share.....Happy Pink Saturday!


    dana

    ReplyDelete
  11. The ice show looks awesome. I bet your grandchildren had a blast. Really like your blog. Glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fascinating and in Florida no less.Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Pink Saturday post. Loved it. You just don't think of Orlando and ice shows in the same sentence. HPS :)

    ReplyDelete