“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Monday, February 21, 2011

Thinking Outside the Box

Censors, February 2011

How did I do this? I just learned how to do this technique in Picasa. Ever since I owned a camera (since third grade) I visualized this image. Ta Da.

Have you ever used a paring knife to peel the skin off an apple in a circle? Did you ever use scissors to cut a circle within in circle, within a circle and paste this onto a piece of construction paper and then pull the top piece, let it go and watch it bounce up and down? Circles have always intrigued me.

1 comment:

  1. Your photo is awesome, congrats on the learning! Too bad Picasa doesn't have all the functions of Photoshop. I wish it did, because it would be more user friendly.

    ReplyDelete