“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

6/15 Outdoor Wednesday #127


If you would like to participate or view other blogs who have posted an Outdoor Theme click on logo above. Thank you Susan for being the hostess.






This sign speaks for itself.




I went to the Wilmette beach recently and discovered fog and high winds. These empty life guard chairs just screamed take this photograph. And so, I did.








9 comments:

  1. Not exactly my kind of day at the beach:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! It's summer and the beach looks lonely without people..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lonely and empty feeling this shot gives me. Great capture....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos well done, they convey the message clearly. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What awesome photos. I really enjoyed them. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! I agree with you, they were screaming to be photographed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is sad! I bet their were heavy rains around this time which caused the sewers to overflow into the water. Hopefully the beaches will open soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a great photo op. Very interesting subject with that weather topping it off.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete