“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Monday, June 13, 2011

Goals-365 Days of Quotes

"Every composer knows the anguish and despair occasioned by forgetting ideas which one had no time to write down."
...Hector Berlioz
(1803-1869)
Composer

Note to myself: I remember so many times I will be at a stop light and so many ideas pop into my head. I carry a small notebook in the glove compartment for just this occasion; but by the time I get it out, the light turns green and off on the errand then when I get home all those marvelous ideas are gone. Sometimes, a germ is left for me to chew on and it will become a poem, a sentence, a paragraph, a chapter, a short story.

Does this happen to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment