“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11/16 Outdoor Wednesday #149


If you would like to participate or view blogs who have posted an Outdoor Theme click here:   http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/.    Thank  you Susan for being the hostess.


Howdy!    Recently, one of my errands was to pick up a few things at Pier One.   As I pulled into the parking lot, lo and behold, these flowers that look like cabbages


and these colorful yellow mums seemed to be asking Why not take a picture of me?"  Camera was handy.   So I did.


Then,  just as I was packing equipment away, I looked up and saw the sun breaking through the clouds.   Just couldn't resist taking shot number three.    Don't these branches look like they are applauding or saying "Thank you?"

It was a gorgeous day today.   Actually it was unusually warm for this time of year.   Tonight a harvest moon graced the skies. Tomorrow temperatures are expected to drop.   And so it is.

It was so nice of you to stop by and visit.  See you next week.  Meanwhile, I hope you will take care.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos, I really like that last backlight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures! Isn't it fun to have your camera read when something speaks to you to take it's picture. I love your quotes too.
    I am your newest follower.
    Hope you are having a great day.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shopping day paid off in more was than one. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete