“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Enjoyed a pizza and some pasta with a friend at California Pizza (first visit). Both main dishes were delicious! Later went in and out of stores on Central Street in Evanston. Saw some Christmas present ideas. Bonnie, my hairdresser, cut off split ends and did a body perm to my hair yesterday. Now my hair looks like Farrah Fawcett's just a wee bit. In my dreams...tee hee.

Later, I enjoyed a pumpkin spice coffee at Dunkin Donuts with family members. Yummy!

My husband and I always watch Monday Night Football except for when we don't. Da Bear's won! One play was spectacular. Cutler fell down, spun around then stood up threw the football and guess what the receiver caught the pass. I was impressed.

And then, we watched the Kennedy mini series. I was taping OPRAH's Life Class and the Kennedy mini series. So we were locked out of DIRECT TV. I learned that you can not tape two shows and watch a third show besides. What a rip!

No comments:

Post a Comment