“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thinking Outside the Box


Leaf Study. 

Edgar Degas, an artist, studied ballet.    I found this one lonely leaf at the beach.   One rainy day I edited the original image in a program called Picnik.   For me, this is a leaf study; but then I am no Degas.   

I prefer going outside and shooting with my camera; but using a digital imaging program is a lot of fun, a lot of hard work and sometimes doesn't work.  Then I hit the delete key.  Other images I save such as this one.   Ta Da!

I am so thankful for this opportunity to be able to take a photograph, then think, think, think, like Pooh Bear until what I visualize is outside the box thinking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment