“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

11/30 Outdoor Wednesday - #151


If you would like to participate or view other blogs who have posted an Outdoor Theme click here:   http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/.   Thank you Susan for being the hostess.


I was taking nature images, when all of a sudden I sensed this presence.   I stopped what I was doing and looked around then I saw this deer crossing the road and then it went into the field for a curious look at me and then it disappeared.   


I had visited THE GROVE, Glenview, IL on Saturday for a Holiday Sale.    I saw nature shots and figured I'll go back Sunday.   And so I did.    Seeing this deer made my day complete.

For more information about THE GROVE click here:   http://glenviewparks.org/index.php/facilities-parks/the-grove.

So happy you stopped by to visit.    Hope you will stop by next week.   Meanwhile, take care.

3 comments: