“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

11/9 Outdoor Wednesday #148


If you would like to participate or view other blogs who have posted an Outdoor Theme click on logo above. Thanks Susan for being our hostess.













Howdy Folks! I decided to post old rusty lanterns taken at Gene's Used Furniture and Antiques, Gene Hause, Prop., W14337 Hwy. 8, Weyerhaeuser, WI 54895. Think I'll go boil some hot water and have a cup of tea while visiting other Outdoor Wednesday posts.


It was nice of you to stop. Meanwhile, take care and I hope to see you next week.






10 comments:

  1. oh! Making a cuppa? I can join you; I'll have mine black thanks...cyber-cuppa shoppe. Love your lantern photographs; very olde-worlde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your textures and colors.You are a very good. Have a great week end JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumbled into your blog. Find this lamp reminds my salad days. Tough but happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shots. bw makes it! thanks for your applause :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the texture in these shots! The B/W works nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful black and white shots.I love the old lanterns. They remind me of time long gone. genie

    ReplyDelete