“All images, copyright of the photographer and may not be used in ANY form without express WRITTEN permission from the photographer.”

Friday, November 11, 2011

Skywatch Friday - Season 5, Episode 18


If you would like to participate or view skies from all over the world click on logo above. Thanks to the Skywatch team for making this post possible.






Howdy folks! Daylight savings time has helped me to get up and start the day. Rich colors and deep shadows greeted me on this day down at Lake Michigan.




I am pleased that you stopped by again. Meanwhile, you take care now and see you next week.



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo, love the colours.
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely capture! Love the colors...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful skies and the boulders look especially nice in the morning light!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious sky, I like the light, beautiful photo. I wish you a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. as a night person, I find it hard for day light savings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent capture, what a perfect way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete